JOIN US: Latvian Country Manager
Hi, future 🇱🇻 Country Manager of Promoty!
Promoty is an Estonian startup that’s building a platform that connects brands with influencers. For brands, it’s a marketing tool that helps them to find their true fans on social media. For influencers, we help them to make living with what they love the most: creating content.
With the current product, we’ve engaged nearly 40 000 content creators and 2000 brands in Latvia, Estonia and Finland. This year, we’re planning to launch the next version of the product and expand to 5 new markets.
Now we’re hiring a full-time Latvian Country Manager who’d take care of the local sales, marketing and operations.
Your job will be to
• Manage and grow Promoty on the 🇱🇻 market;
• Make sure that the local campaigns run smoothly;
• Do B2B sales:
reach out to new brands and agencies who might benefit from Promoty;
onboard new customers and stay in touch with the existing ones;
• Assist marketers with planning and setting up campaigns;
• Translate and distribute the marketing materials;
• Create content and build a community on social media;
• Handle local customer support (mostly Instagram DMs).
You’re a perfect candidate if
• You Instagram, social media and people;
• You have previous experience in sales, customer service or marketing;
• You’re a doer: ambitious, goal-oriented and willing to do more than expected;
• You willing to work independently, take a lead and show initiative;
• You’re constantly hungry to get better and learn new skills;
• You’re a people’s person who enjoys communicating, phone calls or meetings;
• You are a native Latvian speaker with good grammar;
• You’re ready to travel to Estonia once in a while to attend team events.
Bonus points if you’re willing to create some content yourself (videos, webinars about influencer marketing) and speak at local marketing events. In a couple of months, you might also hire an intern (→ improve your team leading skills) and help us with expansion to the next markets.
What are we offering?
• One hell of a ride (we’re growing and right at the brink of starting a massive blitzscaling operation);
• Remote work option: a chance to work whenever you want, wherever you want;
• Working together with a young, ambitious, international team with a good company culture;
• Professional coaching in sales, strategy and marketing;
• In-depth knowledge in influencer marketing;
• A salary, of course.
How to apply?
It’s simple: send us a motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org describing 1) why you’d like to join us and 2) your previous work experience. Don’t forget to add links to your LinkedIn and other social media channels!
Application due date 10th June 2020.
Excitedly waiting 😍